Olivia for MAKRA N. 4



What do you think about this collection?

The Mabe bracelet - it was my first piece of Marijoli jewellery and it inspires me because of its obscurity.... Not one circular shape is the same making them all irregular... No one is perfect after all!

What do you do to reconnect within yourself (Zen moment) and where in Hong Kong you can find it?

My ultimate Zen moment has to be my pilates/gyrotonic sessions with Mandy at the Landmark Mandarin Spa... It is the only time I can block out all worries and stresses at once because she pushes me to such an extent all I can do is to put all my energy into mind body and soul...

If you have to describe yourself and your professional background with two sentences
what would that be?

As a Pisces, I am creative imaginative and able to adapt in different circumstances... All of which enable me to put my best efforts in to being a Fashion Stylist...





Model : Olivia Buckingham
Occupation : Fashion Stylist



MAKRA N. 4

Pendant yellow gold 9ct with emeralds

FOURTH CHAKRA: Heart
LOCATION: 2-3 inches above the solar plexus in the centre of the chest
FUNCTION: Love centre, it controls our unconditional feeling and thoughts, associations, relations and compassion
PHYSICALLY: It is responsible for the heart, circulatory and respiratory systems
symptons of a blocked 4th chakra might include a heart attack, high blood pressure, insomnia and difficulty in breathing
ASSOCIATED COLOUR: Green & Pink
ELEMENT: Air


Where to buy >>> click here